Select Menu

blogtitle

blogtitle

Featured Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

Technology Related

Personal

News

» » Update Avira Offline

If you are using Avira Anti Vir without internet connection, here's the tips to update your anti virus offline..

1. Download update here and save to your thumb/flash drive..
2. Now you have an update,.. go to your Avira Anti Vir interface..
3. Click Update, select Manual then browse your downloaded update (ex. from your flashdrive)


that's it!!...

Note: The Avira interface graphics that I had used in this tutorial is already updated, as you can see, the last update is already checked,..

About BhriannRamos

Thank you for reading my blog, just follow me on my social accounts. Please don't hesitate to leave your comments and suggestion for my page.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments