Select Menu

blogtitle

blogtitle

Featured Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

Technology Related

Personal

News

» » How to make a prank virus?

I was the victim of my classmate with his prank virus, I thought that is a program using Visual Basic 6.0 because it was our programming subject that time, Unfortunately, I've shown this at Youtube and finally knew that is not a complicated program, it just a trick... So if you are willing to do this to have fun with your friends, I'll teach you how to make a prank virus,.. 

1. Right click the desktop


2. Select New, then shortcut


The pop-up wizard will appear

3. type.. shutdown -s -t 100 -c "You have a yabmatetuc virus installed in your computer"


4. click next
5. Name your shortcut icon of your choice (ex. Internet Explorer)
6. click finish
after that,...
7. Right click your shortcut icon, select properties
8. select change icon to choose compatible icon to your given shortcut icon name


9. then ok and apply...

Now you have a prank virus........

The -t 100 is the time limit  in seconds you have given to automatically shutdown the computer..
to stop the program execution, do this.....

1. Click Start Button, select Run
2. Type, shutdown -a then Enter...

the program will stop execution and your computer will not shutdown automatically...

Thanks and Have fun....

About BhriannRamos

Thank you for reading my blog, just follow me on my social accounts. Please don't hesitate to leave your comments and suggestion for my page.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments