Select Menu

blogtitle

blogtitle

Featured Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

Technology Related

Personal

News

» » MS Office 2007: The windows installer service cannot update one or more protected windows files.

 A new year, a new journey and new chapter of life, Welcome year 2011. 3 months to go before our graduation, yahoooo!!!.. excited? hehehe!!.. but before that, we need to accomplish all the requirements to pass and be a candidate for graduation, and one of this is our design project. "Portable PC with built-in Multi-media Projector" as for my group.

Way back to my topic, as I encountered error while installing Office 2007 in our project saying "The windows installer service cannot update one or more protected windows files".
so I tried to install again in again but I've got same error, so I've tried to find the solution with our friendly google and I found this.

1. If you have a working XP computer with Office 2007, just go to
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\40\bin)
then copy (ctrl-c) the file fp4autl.dll

or if you have an internet connection, just simply download it here

2. then go to c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\web server extensions\40\bin of your computer and paste it (ctrl-v)
3. Restart the 2007 office installation.
that's it!!.. gud luck..

About BhriannRamos

Thank you for reading my blog, just follow me on my social accounts. Please don't hesitate to leave your comments and suggestion for my page.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments